Today, I’m going to share with you a crispy and delicious restaurant style Dhaka fried chicken recipe. It is too easy to make and too yummy to eat. Let’s check out the ingredients.
You can also try:
- spicy and delicious yogurt chicken roast recipe
Ingredients you will need:
- Chicken boneless
- Corn flour
- Red pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Lemon juice
- Chat masala
- First, you need to marinate the chicken by adding all the above ingredients together. Mix them well.
- Start frying chicken strips till it get golden brown.
- Now, sprinkle some chat masala on it.
- Serve your crispy restaurant style Dhaka fried chicken and enjoy.