Lemon contains skin bleaching properties that will make your skin bright and glowing. Tomato is another amazing ingredient known for removing acne scars and pimple spots from face. Both ingredients are combined to make a perfect peel mask for your skin. So, there is no need to spend money on purchasing local beauty products or facial masks from the market because, here is the recipe of making effective homemade lemon tomato peel mask for skin whitening. Let’s try it for natural glowing skin.
Things you will need:
- Gelatin powder
- First cut the tomato into small cubes then, crush it in a mortar to squeeze out its juice.
- Add one or two spoons of gelatin powder and microwave it.
- Add few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix it properly.
- Apply it on your hands with brush. Leave it 5 to 10 minutes until it gets dry.
- Once it dried, peel off the mask in upward direction.
- After removing the mask, you need to moisturize your skin. Dip a cotton ball in raw milk and apply it on your skin.
Lemon tomato peel mask benefits:
Tomato is very helpful to treat acne, shrinks open pores and absorbs excess oil from the skin. Lemon removes skin tan and make your skin whiten and glowing.