The handmade jewellery looks beautiful and elegant on weddings especially in Mehndi function. Today, I’m going to share with you the easy and simple tutorial for how to make pearl wedding rings at home. It is difficult for some girls to buy expensive jeweller so, it is best for them, to make their own jewellery at home. It is not a hard job; you can achieve it by following the tutorial. So, watch the complete video and buy all the things that is need to make a ring at home and start making it now. Girls, who have skills and can’t do jobs can start their own business by making the jewellery and sell it at good prices. You can also how to make a beaded necklace.
Things you will need:
- Rubber washer
- Kundan (Flat black beads)
- Golden silk thread
- Fabric glue
- Wire cutter
- First take a book or any wood piece and roll a golden silk thread around it as shown in video.
- Now, take glue and apply on the edges of the thread.
- Roll the thread around the rubber as shown in video.
- You will get a round golden ring successfully, now, take a pencil and make a circle on page and cut it.
- Add beats on the circle to make a beautiful ring.
- It’s done. Enjoy wearing your rings.
- You can change thread color according to your dress.
Here is the complete video for how to make pearl wedding rings at home:
You can make it easily at home if, you follow the steps properly. You can wear these rings on wedding. It is best for mehndi function. You can create it in any color that matches with your dress. This tutorial will help you to improve your skills. Stay connected with shinymag.com for more interesting tutorials. Don’t forget to give your feedback.