In iftar time, you just want to drink cold water because it is very hot and mostly people feel thirsty. So, if you are bored with all the routine and ordinary drinks and want to try something different and new then, you are at the right place. Today, I’m going to share with you the refreshing and delicious drink i.e. peach lemonade so, let’s start making it.
Ingredients you will need:
- Peaches cube shape
- Lemon zest
- Cold water
- Lemon juice
Ingredients for garnishing:
- Lemon slices
- Peach slices
- Mint leaves
- First, you need to take a pan and add half cup of peaches cube shape, sugar and a tablespoon of lemon zest and water. Let it boil until peaches get soft.
- Once, the peaches get soft mash them nicely.
- Leave the mixture simmer for few minutes.
- Now, remove it from the flame and let it cool.
- Strain the mixture with strainer.
- Put the syrup into the jar.
- Finally, your juice is ready to drink just put the garnishing ingredients on the top of the serving glass.
- Add few mint leaves also.
It is delicious and refreshing drink and best for summers as well. So, you should have it on your iftar table and feel energetic for whole day.
Here is the video for How to prepare refreshing peach lemonade for iftar: