The thick yummy white creamy substance is known as yogurt. It is one of the favorite ingredients in anyone’s meal. It plays a very important role to make your dish more delicious and tastier. But, do you know yogurt is also use in making face masks for acne, pimples and glowing skin. If, you wish to have natural fair glowing skin then, you should try yogurt face mask.
Yogurt is rich in protein, lactic acid, calcium and Vitamin D. It will also help you to get rid of wrinkles. So, it’s time to say good bye to all the expensive salon facial treatments and make your own yogurt face mask at home and get soft, smooth and glowing skin.
Benefits of yogurt face mask:
- Best moisturizer for your skin
- Helps in curing sunburn
- Remove acne and pimples
- Reduce premature aging
Yogurt face mask for glowing skin:
Honey, oats and yogurt face mask:
If, you want to get clear face then, try this amazing honey, oats and yogurt face mask.
- Add equal quantity of yogurt and oats in a bowl.
- Oats should be finely grounded. Mix both the ingredients properly and add dome honey to it.
- Now, apply it on your face for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash your face using cold water.
Yogurt and honey face mask:
The combination of honey and yogurt is best to make your skin fair and glowing.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey and yogurt in a bowl.
- Mix both the ingredients well.
- Apply it on your face for 15 minutes.
- Then, wash it out with cold water.
- You may feel prickled for some times while apply it but, its normal so, no need to be worried about it.
Effective Greek yogurt face mask:
Greek yogurt is also called strained yogurt which is free from extra sugar and its very good for your skin.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt in it.
- Add some cream and honey in it.
- Blend all the ingredients to get smooth creamy face mask.
- Apply it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off using warm water.
- Now, apply moisturizing cream on your face and get fresh and fair skin.
Strawberry yogurt face mask:
Strawberries are everyone’s favorite fruit. The combination of strawberries with yogurt is amazing face mask for glowing and refreshing skin.
- Mash two strawberries and add 1 tablespoon of yogurt in it.
- Add one tablespoon of honey.
- Apply the mask on your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes then, wash it with warm water.
- It is best mask for dark circles so, don’t forget to apply it under the eyes.