Due to Hormone imbalance, the growth of UN-wanted hair growth on face or other part of the body can be increase. So, in this case you need to consult with your doctor. Otherwise, you can use this remedy to remove facial hair at home without any side effects. You can also try DIY peel off mask for facial hair.
Things you will need:
- Raw milk
- Gelatin powder
- Lemon juice
- You need to add one tablespoon of gelatin powder in a bowl.
- Add two to three tablespoon of raw milk and half tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now, take a pan and put water into it
- Boil the water.
- Once the water get boiled turn off the flame.
- Take the mixture of gelatin powder and add to the boiled water.
- Mix it until the gelatin melts properly.
- So, your mask is done and ready to apply.
- Apply it on your face carefully by avoiding sensitive parts like eyes.
- When the mask get dry, start rubbing it with your fingers to remove it.
- Now, wash your face.
- Use it twice a week for quick results.
It is best remedy to remove facial hair so; you should use it twice a week. It may take time to show results but, it is guaranteed that, you will get permanent and long term result from it. The ingredients are natural and herbal so, there are no side effects. It is completely natural way to get rid of UN-wanted facial hair. As I mention above, it is important for you to find out the correct reason of increase in growth of facial hair if, it genetic then, you can use this remedy otherwise, you need a medical treatment for it.