You can make chicken in various different ways. Have you ever tried roast chicken with yogurt? If no then, you should try it. You will definitely love its taste. It is very easy and quick to make. The spicy and delicious yogurt chicken roast recipe is here for you.
Ingredients you will need:
- Chicken Legs
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
- Red chili crushed
- Garlic Chopped
- Green Coriander Chopped
- Lemon Zest
- Green Chili Chopped
- Zip Bag for packing
- First of all, take a bowl and add four pieces of chicken legs and two tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Now, add salt and black pepper according to your taste. Keep it aside.
- Take a zip bag and add one cup yogurt, one spoon garlic paste, salt and red chilli. Mix them well.
- Add the chicken legs into the yogurt mixture.
- Keep the marinated chicken in the fridge for 2 hours. You can also keep it overnight for making it more delicious.
- Now, preheat the oven and bake the chicken for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Your spicy and delicious yogurt chicken roast recipe is ready to eat.
Stay connected with shinymag.com for more tasty recipes…..