Cellulite is annoying and serious issue which is very difficult to cure. Basically, it is a condition in which skin gets fatty and looks lump alike. It is completely unpleasing situation and hard to treat. Mostly women suffer from cellulite over the butt, thighs and hips. Ladies who are over weighted, cellulite would make their legs look ugly, lump and UN-attractive. Coffee is one of the amazing ingredients that helps in skin tightening and make you look younger. Let’s discuss some amazing benefits of coffee scrubs for fighting cellulite.
- Coffee powder is best treatment for cellulite. In this process, you can add different ingredients to make a perfect scrub for fighting cellulite.
- The body massage using coffee scrub is the most effective and amazing way to boost blood circulation and treat cellulite.
- Coffee powder includes antioxidant in it that helps in skin tightening and cure cellulite.
Top 3 Coffee scrubs for fighting cellulite:
Coconut oil, sugar and coffee powder scrub:
To cure cellulite fast, you should try this scrub.
- First of all, take coffee granules and blend it proper to make a bit lumpier and thick powder.
- Then, include some sugar and coconut oil in coffee powder.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
- Now, apply this coffee scrub on the affected areas.
- You need to cover the area with a piece of cloth or plastic wrap.
- It will help you to melt extra fat and cure cellulite fast.
- Leave it for one hour and then, wash it with lukewarm water.
Coffee powder and olive oil scrub:
When you mix these two ingredients coffee powder and olive oil and massage your body, you will definitely get rid of cellulite.
- First, take some coffee ground and crush them properly in a blender.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and heat it for a while. When the oil looks warm then, add coffee powder in it.
- Massage your hips, thighs with this scrub for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cover the area with plastic wrap and leave it for an hour.
- Take a hot shower bath to feel relax and get rid of cellulite by repeating this method twice a week.
Shea butter, sea salt and coffee powder scrub:
Butter is amazing ingredient in this scrub to make your body smooth, soft and melting extra fat.
- Blend the coffee ground and make a thick powder.
- Add some sea salt and shea butter to coffee powder and mix it well to make a paste.
- Massage your skin with this amazing scrub for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cover it with plastic wrap and keep it for an hour.
- Wash it with hot water.