Fresh juices considered as healthy and beneficial of our body. If, you don’t like to eat specific vegetable or fruit then, it is great idea to make a yummy juice out of it. You can easily get the juices of cucumber, carrot and fruits in malls. Nowadays, people are very conscious about their health and skin that’s why they prefer to drink juices instead of soft drinks. Today, we will discuss about the top 5 healthy juices to fight diabetes.
Diabetes is a dangerous problem for a human being. A diabetic person is always confused about the consumption of fruits because they are strictly prohibited to consume sugar in any form. Therefore, you should be careful and avoid sugar but, you can drink fresh juices because it is good for you and fight diabetes.
It is one of the tasty juices and beneficial for health. It is important for you to know about the benefits of bitter gourd juice.
- It will help you to control I and II types of diabetes.
- The significant function of bitter gourd is that, it helps in secreting insulin in the pancreas.
- It works to improve throughout the body organs, not just a single cell or tissue.it has a direct impact on glucose metabolism.
How to make bitter gourd juice:
- First, take a bitter gourd and cut it into half.
- Then, peel out the skin and remove all the seeds.
- Soak it in water and add a teaspoon of turmeric and salt in it.
- Keep it soak for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now, mix it in the juicer and your bitter gourd juice is ready to drink.
Carrot juice is very healthy for a diabetic person.
- It contains essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B and C.
- It is rich in potassium and calcium.
- Due to its glycemic index that is similar to sugar. It takes more time to increase the level of blood sugar.
How to make carrot juice:
- Peel the carrots and mix it with beetroot, lemon, tomato, cucumber and a pinch of salt.
- Drink it daily, to feel healthy and fresh.
We all know, beetroot helps in treating anemia. But, it also controls the level of blood sugar in the body.
- It helps in preventing II type of diabetes.
- Beetroot betaine content is helpful in mitigation of fatty collection in the body.
- Beetroot glycemic index is moderate due to which a diabetic person can prevent from sudden increase in the level of blood sugar in the body.
How to make beetroot juice:
- Take a medium sized of beetroot and cut it into small pieces.
- Mix it with apple and lemon juice to make it delicious.
Orange juice is not only good for your skin but, it plays an important role to control blood sugar levels in the body.
- It is rich in Vitamin C that improves functioning of blood vessels.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, it will protect your body from any external damages.
How to make orange juice:
Squeeze the oranges and drink it without adding sugar in it.
Lemons are very beneficial for human body because of its antioxidant properties.
- It does not increase the level of sugar in the body because of its glycemic index.
- It helps in functioning of liver.
- Through urine, lemon juice throws toxin from the body.
How to make lemon juice:
- It is simple, just squeeze the lemon and add some water in it.
- Drink it without adding sugar.