Mostly girls are facing with the problem of having irregular periods. The main cause of this issue is hormonal imbalance. If, you are one of them, who are worried about irregular periods then, must try following top 6 home remedies to get rid of it.
Best top 5 home remedies to get rid of irregular periods:
Remedy# 1: Aspirin
If, you have delay in periods then, you need to try this remedy.
- Dissolve two tablets of Aspirin in half cup of water.
- Add half spoon of honey and sugar.
- Mix them well.
- Drink it regularly.
Remedy#2: Vitamin C
The irregular periods may cause due to lack of Vitamin C in the body so, you need to add fruits and vegetables in your diet that contain Vitamin C in it. The use of oranges and lemon can help you to increase the level of Vitamin C in body or you can take tablets. Follow this helpful guide and tips on irregular periods to cure it quickly.
Remedy#4: Change your diet
Now, it’s time to have some changes in your diet plan. You have to limit the use of salt because sodium is the main cause of prevent the body from bleeding. Take the foods that contain carotenes such as spinach, egg or carrot. Add half spoon of turmeric and jaggery powder in one glass of water and drink it daily to cure irregular periods.
Remedy#5: Use Hot water
To get rid of irregular periods, try to drink hot water as much as you can. Secondly, full a bath tab with hot water and sit in it for at least 30 minutes.
Main causes of irregular periods
- If, you have irregular periods and you are not pregnant then, it means that your hormones are disturbed or imbalance. So, you need to take it seriously and visit doctor for treatment as soon as possible.
- Try to keep yourself relax and stress free because, the cause of irregular periods is taking a lot of stress and tension.
- Change in your diet cause irregular periods. So, try to maintain your diet.
- Sudden gain or loss in weight may cause disturbed menstrual cycle.
Remedies to get rid of irregular periods in Urdu: