Bed sores or blister are a serious condition for the people who are bed ridden because of accident or some disease. It is common in people who can’t move and have to take bed rest for long time. It is more seen in coma patients or people who are on wheel chair. When the blood not reaches on some part of the body or blood circulation is inadequate then, it cause bed sores. Here are the some effective tips and remedies to cure bed sores.
Keep your body hydrated:
The main reason of bed sores is improper circulation of blood. So, it is important for you to drink plenty of water or a lemon juice to make your body hydrated. You can also drink coconut water or fruit juice to remain hydrated and prevents your body from bed sores.
Aloe Vera gel:
Aloe Vera gel contains anti-bacterial and anti- inflammatory and healing properties in it. You just need to apply Aloe Vera gel on your body and it will cure bed sores quickly. Aloe Vera gel is natural cooling herb that will help you to get rid of itching and sensation. It is one of the effective and best home remedies to cure bed sores so, you should try it.
Turmeric heals bed sores:
Turmeric is very useful and effective to treat bed sores. It has anti-microbial properties that help in healing any type of infection that is caused by sores.
- You just need to sprinkle turmeric powder on the affected areas.
- It will absorb all the liquid and pus which comes out from the sores and it will make the area dry as well. It is the faster process to heal bed sores.
Beetroot is amazing way to cure bed sores. It will prevent you from itching.
- First, you need to extract beetroot juice.
- Then, add one tablespoon of honey in it.
- Mix both the ingredients properly.
- Soak a piece of cotton in this mixture and apply it on the sores.
- Leave it for few minutes.
- Then, take a clean towel and wipe it off.
- Repeat this process twice a week for relief.
Petroleum jelly to treat bed sores:
Yes, you can cure bed sores with the help of petroleum jelly. There are many advantages of using petroleum jelly; few of them are as follow.
- It make the affected area sooth and moist.
- It helps to cure bed sores quickly.
- It helps to prevent the infection from spreading.
- Take sufficient quantity of petroleum jelly and coat the bed sores.
- Cover it with sterile bandage.
- Repeat the method 2 to 3 times in a day and you will definitely get rid of bed sores quickly.