The iftari is incomplete without pakoras, samosas. If, you are fed of eating same pakoras everyday then, it’s a time to try new style pakoras. Today, I’m going to share an easy bread pakora recipe with you.
Things you will need:
- Cheese slices
- Ginger garlic paste
- Turmeric powder
- Chilli powder
- Cumin powder
- Coriander leaves
- First, you need to take two slices of bread and cut it into two halves.
- Take a bowl and add one cup of besan to it.
- Add half tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Add turmeric powder half tablespoon.
- Include a chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander leaves.
- Add a salt according to your taste.
- Now, mix all the ingredients properly.
- Put oil in pan and turn on the flame.
- Take a cheese slice, put it on the bread and cover it with another piece of bread like a sandwich.
- Now, dip the bread sandwich into the gram flour mixture and deep fry it.
- Repeat the procedure with another piece of bread.
- In this way, you can make crispy, yummy cheese bread pakora at home.
Must try this recipe for Ramadan and enjoy…..